Monday, November 18, 2013

SLR Play day 1

This week I will not have enough time to post any written entries, but I wanted to share something with you even while I was unavailable.

I've been considering my next large purchase, and have given great thought to getting an SLR camera. I love photography, and used to have a real camera back when I was in high school. The shutter broke (and film became too expensive to develop), and I never replaced it. Now that I'm getting back into photography, maybe it's time?

Last week I was able to spend some time taking photos with a borrowed digital SLR, and will post one shot each day of this week. Hope you like them!

~L

"Watching over me"

LRK © 2013
You must receive written permission from LRK before using any original photography from this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment